Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Once again...

...I've slacked with this blog. It's ashame because so much has been going on lately! I take the time to read so many fabulous blogs everyday and I never make time to blog myself. I must say though, the blogging world is so inspiring! I stumble across new ones each day and just get so captivated! I love to see people so passionate about being Mother's, Wives, cooking, decorating, loving their families and enjoying the little things in life. I could write all night about this! It's late at night now and I am going to blog tomorrow for SURE! for now though, here is a pic (or two!) of some random stuff!

I've been snowed in with this cutie for a few days now!

Blessed to call this handsome man my Husband & best friend.


This...well it's my front door. I love it!



No comments: