Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Baby #2 is a BOY

This whole pregnancy I've had the STRONGEST feeling we were going to have a GIRL! I had dreams about it, I thought about it all of the time & I certainly didn't waste any of my time looking at BOY stuff! Boy, did I set myself up! A week & 1 day ago we found out we'll be parents to TWO little boys! As bad as this may sound I was a little disappointed "he" wasn't a "she" BUT seriously, how can I have an ounce of disappoinment in me when I'm going to have another sweet little man?? I love my little Dennis to death and I couldn't be happier! I can't wait to give my little man a little brother...his future best friend for life. When I explained to him that the baby was a boy and he'd have a little brother to play trucks with, ride bikes with & to become best friends with, his little face lit up with excitement as he squeled "Yaaaaay". I love this little guy & I can not wait to meet his little brother =))



It's a boy (a boy without a name for now!)

I'm gonna have TWO of these??? I'm a blessed Mommy!


Dennis having a "picnic"












No comments: