Sunday, July 5, 2009

Oh so yummy banana dessert


I made a yummy banana dessert the other night and I thought I'd share the recipe for those of you who are interested! Well I kinda made it up as I went so I don't have an exact recipe but you can't really mess it up!


Ingredients:
1 banana
2 tbsp of butter
2 tbsp of brown sugar
sprinkle of cinnamon/sugar
2 scoops vanilla icecream
honey


melt butter over med-low heat and add brown sugar when melted, and stir.


slice banana down ceter, horizontally.


place banana sliced-side down in butter and let cook for about 1-2 mins and spoon butter mixture over the top while it's cooking. Sprinkle with a little cinnamon & sugar.


when done cooking, place banana's on plate and add 2 scoops of vanilla ice-cream over the top and drizzle with honey to finish! If you like you could also add whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate syrup instead!

2 comments:

Krissy Lynnae said...

wow, that sounds delish! I will have to try that sometime. We had the tried and true strawberry shortcake tonight.

Enjoying this beautiful life we've created said...

Mmmm, I loove strawberry shortcake! Definitley try this if you get the chance though...it is quite delish =)