Sunday, July 5, 2009

Peek-a-boo

I get such a kick out of seeing my son get a kick out of the little things in life. I can do the littlest things to keep him occupied and he'll crack up sooo hard. Kids are so sweet and innocent, I love it. Yesterday I was putting some of his clothes away in his room and he was at my feet wanting me to play so I put him in his empty clothes basket and it was the best thing in the world to him!! LOL. He kept ducking up and down in it playing "peek-a-boo" with me. He had the biggest smile on his face. I had to get pictures of him. He's so darn CUTE!

"Mommy this is HILARIOUS!"









1 comment:

Krissy Lynnae said...

aww! Kids are so much joy. My little one likes to take my husband's ipod and he puts the headphones on and dances around. I think it's cute. My husband on the other hand is not impressed...he thinks his precious ipod is going to get destoyed.