Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I have to have him!



Is this little guy adorable or what?! I've decided that I have to have him in my bedroom! Right now our bedroom is still pretty empty. When we moved out of our old house we sold the bedroom furnitre that we had because, well, it was just ugly and I didn't want to put such ugly furniture in our pretty new home! Ha! Anyways, I've got big plans in store for our bedroom and I'm collecting things slowy...slowy, because we've got a zillion other things to put money in to. Furnishing my Husbands office/man cave, curtains and blinds for almost 15 windows, rain gutters, landscaping, furniture for the front and back porch...the list goes on, lol. I can't wait to tackle our bedroom though! Back to the owl now, I found him on Anthropologie and I can't wait to order him! Hope everyone has a great night. XOXO http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?subCategoryId=&id=973385&catId=HOME-HARDWARE-SWITCHPLATES&pushId=HOME-HARDWARE-SWITCHPLATES&popId=HOME-HARDWARE&sortProperties=&navCount=255&navAction=middle&fromCategoryPage=true&selectedProductSize=&selectedProductSize1=&color=010&isSubcategory=&isProduct=true&isBigImage=&templateType=D

No comments: