Thursday, January 20, 2011

My love bug.

It's after midnight & I am beyond tired but I just wanted to share this...I have the absolute best Husband ever! He just amazes me every single day. No lie. Something as little as him working from 4am til 6pm and coming in the door smiling ear to ear and giving me and little man (& the dog, of course!) tons of kisses & just being in a GREAT mood, just makes me feel so blessed! I can't say I'd be so happy after working that schedule every day. My Hubby is just a sweet heart, in so many ways. He's my other half and after 5 yrs of marriage I am proud to say that we've still never had a fight, he's still my best friend and I am absolutely, postively so deep in love with him! When I first met him I prayed SOOO hard asking God to make him mine...well he did, and not a day goes by where that man is not appreciated by me! I love you Dennis!!!! XOXO

& I can't forget to mention that I love watching him be such a great Daddy...

...to this little cutie of ours.

No comments: