Friday, January 21, 2011

Spring fever.


This happens to me every January...Christmas is over, New Years has passed and January is almost over. I'm growing tired of the cold weather and dark evenings and I'm daydreaming about Spring during my days cooped up in the house. I look outside and think about all the fun we'll have outside this Spring and Summer. I think about the plants I'll plant in my yard, the little section of the backyard I'll set up for the birds and of course the fun stuff for me and my son to enjoy! We wanna get him a play set and a trampoline this year. I wouldn't mind a pool too...but that may have to wait til next summer. We'll see! I know we still have to finish out this month and then wait out the month of February, which is a short month but always seems so LOOONG to me, but hopefully the Spring weather will hit in March this year just like it did last year! That is when I planted these pretty flowers last Spring. Winter, you've been fun but we sure do miss Spring!

2 comments:

Veronika said...

Cute blog! Your little boy is adorable!

Enjoying this beautiful life we've created said...

Aww, thank you =) I'm pretty new at this and I've already been slacking...trying to do better though! Thanks for stopping by =)