Saturday, June 25, 2011

Random pics of the week...

Not much has gone on with us this week - the weather has been hot & wildfires are burning so we've pretty much been cooped up in the house!  Here are some random pic's from this past week though!


Our little man (still nameless) is getting bigger, and so am I!

 This handsome dude has been enjoying baths in Mommy & Daddy's big tub all this week!


 An awesome necklace I found at a local boutique here in NC!
 My pretty pups are getting so BIG!!
 Our nightly routine of falling asleep..I'm usually there too..I just get up to take pic's - and to get us all into our beds!
It's SUMMER!!  We've already decided that we need to save this year to have a pool by next summer!  NC summers are just tooooo hot!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

NC summers are very hot! We have had a little bit of smoke here. A few days here and there. Cute pics! I know you are getting excited about baby #2!